Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hot and Humid

It's hot and humid today - the worst kind of weather. It's also hot, hot, hot though that I got my June release PTI goodies today AND a Stampin' Up! box. What could be better? Oh, yeah, new catalogs were also shipped today. Three great things in one day - yeah!

Speaking of the new catalog, I promised more "peeks" today.


I
I LOVE this box - it is so pretty and simple.

This is a super simple treat bag holder. I love the new Soft Suede color. I know that it will be my favorite In Color this year. Prepare to see a lot of it!
Sorry for the short post, but I'm about out of steam for tonight. Thanks for stopping by!
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
Box:
Paper - Tall Tales DSP, Rose Red and Old Olive
Accessories - Sizzix Big Shot, Flower Layers Originals Die and Flower Layer w/Leaf Bigz Die; Chocolate Chip Corduroy Button
Treat Bag:
Paper - Soft Suede, Rich Razzleberry and WW CS, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP
Stamps - Animal Stories, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink - Crushed Curry, Soft Suede
Accessories - Circle and Word Window Punches; Summer Sun Corduroy Button; Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon; Cutter Tool, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment