Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Not Again!

Sorry, and I won't apologize again for being such a bad, bad blogger. Busy, busy work and home keep me so far away. I will try to be better - honestly!

I got a great new camera - a Nikon D60 with all the 'ccessories. I LOVE IT! All I want to do is photograph everything - seeing things new ways, looking for interesting angles, finding meaning ... it's crazy.

We've also been doing a lot of gardening and work in the yard. See? I have a ways to go with my photos, but I love these shots.


This is some strange fella that my husband planted. Isn't he fun?


I just thought these were so pretty. The purple is not as vibrant in the photo as the flower really is - I want to learn how to enhance that.



I love this photos! Tulips are my fav flower, I love the blurred photos with a hint of color. I also love the contrast of the beautiful flowers against the old building.


Again, I love the contrast of the beauty and the beast (or beaten, in this case).

I gathered a bunch of fun, old items to plant my herbs in. I love the way they are all together, and right on the front patio. You can't see it, but the tall wash tub is the home of the lettuce that is also handy, dandy - just feet from the front porch. What's better than fresh lettuce and herbs for summer cooking?

With Stampin' Up's new catalog on the horizon, I have also been doing some stamping. A peek today, and some more tomorrow (I promise!)

I made this great little box for a colleague who is struggling with some funding issues (darn Illinois government funding...). I didn't know what to say except that I'm sorry. I filled it with tea - great for a hot or cold tasty treat!

Thanks for stopping by, and I WILL be back.

Stampin' Up! Supplies:
Stamps - Circle Circus, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper - Razzleberry Lemonade DSP, WW
Ink - Rich Razzleberry, Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry
Accessories - Scalloped, 1 1/4" and 3/4" Circle and Word Window Punches; Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon; Dimensionals
Other - Papertrey Ink Rounded Wrapup Timeless Template





No comments:

Post a Comment