Sunday, May 3, 2009

Way Too Long!

It's been waaaay too long since I've been able to post. Life is so crazy/busy sometimes, and I don't know where April went!
Part of that crazy is that I have been working, working, working in the stamp room. I'm struggling with photography (don't know how to do it well, which makes me insane) but I'll keep working on it.
I thought I'd show you the cards that I made for my MIL for Mother's Day. My husband's advice was to avoid any bling - she's not into fancy schmancy at all.

I LOVE this set (SU! Puns from the Past). I do know that MIL sends cards, so I hope that she likes these. I'll have to get the scoop on that from DH, as I won't be here on Mother's Day when she opens them. It's kind of a funny, strange story.
My sister and I have talked for awhile about doing a sister's weekend. What could be better, right? A sibling weekend, perhaps, so we decided to invite our brother to our weekend of rest and relaxation. Unfortunately, he couldn't get away, so we decided to go to him (he lives in Albuquerque, sis and I in Illinois). Without consulting any calendar, we just chose the a weekend in May. After booking tickets, we realized that we could not have chose a worse, as it is Mother's Day weekend and also the weekend when both of our daughters are graduating from college! Never again will we "just pick a weekend"! Anyway, after MUCH deliberation, it was decided that sis and I would go with the original plan. I know we'll have a great time, and we appreciate that our families are giving us this gift. No guilt, no regret!
Anyway, I know that MIL doesn't read this, so it will be a surprise for her next week.
Take care, and enjoy the rest of this beautiful Sunday!
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
Stamps - Puns From the Past
Paper - Baja Breeze, So Saffron, Sahara Sand, Sweet Slumber Specialty DSP
Ink - Basic Black
Accessories - Dimensionals
Other Supplies:
Nestabilities, Clear Box (Papertrey Ink)

No comments:

Post a Comment