Sunday, March 29, 2009

One Week Down

I am smack dab in the middle of taking two entire weeks off of work. I have never done it before, but I desperately needed the break. One week down - one to go.

I am LOVING playing at home mom/wife/homemaker - cooking, baking, freezing goodies, cleaning and organizing, napping each day and of course stamping like a fiend. I have lots of goodies to share for the next few days.

Today's card is from theFeatured Stamper Challenge at SCS. I didn't begin with the thought of the skulls on the dress, but one of the great things about stamping is that anything can happen! I love the way this card turned out, and I love the dress. If I were in high school again (and with the appropriate tan and non-hangy arms) I would definitely wear this dress! Too fun!

Check back tomorrow for a fun little cutie from the Big Shot.

Have a great night!

Supplies: (All supplies Stampin' Up unless noted)
Stamps - Retro Boutique (Gina K), Handwritten Notes (PTI)
Paper - Whisper White, Basic Black, Rockabilly and Parisian Breeze Specialty DSPs
Ink - Basic Black
Accessories - Nestabilities, Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Black Stampin' Write, Scalloped Edge Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sewing Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment