Sunday, March 1, 2009

Random Facts and FS108


I have been trying to decide how to introduce myself to the blog world. I decided to do it simply - by putting out a few random facts (in no order of importance). Here goes:
  • I fell in love with my husband when I was 16, and we have been married for more than 20 years. Marriage is not always fun or easy, but sometimes it is, and I cannot imagine my life without him.

  • Our kids are funny, smart and passionate young adults. We are lucky to have them. Sometimes they feel lucky to have us!

  • I had a stroke when I was 40.

  • I have a graduate degree in marriage and family therapy.

  • I am the Executive Director of the oldest, private non-profit social service agency in the county where I live.

  • I believe that we are sent to people and opportunities that are meant for us. I don't ask why. I just have faith.

  • I lost a brother to suicide. A part of me will never get over it.

  • I LOVE papercrafting.

  • I am a SU! Demonstrator.

  • Featured Stamper is my favorite SCS challenge - I am more of a caser than a creator, and today's card is for FS108.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up! unless noted)
Stamps - Pun Fun, Nursery Necessities
Paper - Pink Pirouette, Cosmo Crocket Girl Friday DP
Ink - Basic Black
Accessories - Copics, Nestabilities, Pink Pirouette Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment