Saturday, March 7, 2009

Good Saturday Morning!

This is a busy weekend. The Bowl for Kids' Sake event that suports the Big Brothers Big Sisters program where I work is this weekend. The program Director works incredibly hard every year to make the event successful, and for her it is always for the kids in the program. I have a great deal of respect for her as a colleague and as a friend. I made this small gift for her - and a matching card, of course - to say "thanks" for her hard work. She is stamper too, so I have filled the box with some ribbon, buttons and bling! I know she'll love it!
The flower on the box is made with some AWESOME wool that I found at a local quilt shop that I didn't even know about. How did that happen??! I'll be back later with the scoop on the why and how. Here's the delicious little pieces that I picked up there - they just sing spring, don't they!

Okay - off to the bowling alley!

No comments:

Post a Comment