Sunday, March 15, 2009

Rock Stars!

My soon-to-be college graduated daughter (yeah!) is doing her internship at a local assisted living facility, and she asked me to do a scrapbooking demonstration with some of the residents. I spent an afternoon there last week, and it was so much fun!

I can't post photos of the residents and I don't have photos of their pages, but here's the pages they worked from.

Some made their page exactly as I demonstrated. Some positioned the ribbon or paper strips differently. Some made three punched flowers or hearts. They were offered buttons and brads, and they all chose buttons, but they all used them in different and amazing ways!

They were not crazy about the tape adhesive in the beginning, and were confused in the beginning about how to use the dimensionals, but in the end it was all good.

I told them they are the true ROCK STARS of scrapbooking! (Insert them beaming from ear to ear.)

Stampin Up! Supplies:

Stamps - Polka Dot Punches

Paper - Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip, Delicate Dots DSP

Ink: Chocolate Chip

Accessories: Scallop Circle, 5-Petal Flower and Full Heart Punches; Dimensionals, SAB Ribbon Bundle

No comments:

Post a Comment